If you have ever wondered what motivates hospitals to recruit physicians, the answer is often times complex. Hospital executives must consider many factors in their decision including responding to the needs of their community, ensuring responsive to turnover, and managing hospital costs and profitability.
Hospitals recruit physicians to accomplish the following:
- Increase patient base and response to population health needs
- Replace retiring physicians in order to maintain the existing physician’s in-patient an out-patient revenue
- Offer medical services that were not previously available
- Establish themselves as a regional referral center
- Improve call and coverage and quality of life for current physicians
The physician recruitment process requires a great deal of time and effort. Not only is it a candidate-scarce profession, but there is also a growing shortage of physicians which makes it even more difficult to recruit.
CVConnection specializes in making the physician search process efficient and successful for all parties involved, bringing together qualified physicians and top healthcare employers in long-term employment relationships. Our reputation for success is built on our recruitment industry expertise, quality standards and an unmatched commitment to clients. When experience counts, you can count on CVC for the best in permanent physician placement services.
Our recruitment fees are 100% contingent on placement. This low-risk model is perfect for staying budget-minded and still hiring great people. We never share your information without your consent and direct permission.